Sunday, June 28, 2009

what's cooler than being cool?

MERLIN!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

So up until a week ago, I thought that Gaius called Arthur "Uther" coz he had some sort of accent impediment, but guess I'm the fool. Turns out the King's character isn't actually called "THE KING" and yeah. Well. His name is Uther Pendragon. God damn.

But yeah, Merlin is great, and I still stand by my theory that Merlin and Patrick Wolf are lost brothers. Try this on for size!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Colin Morgan (Merlin)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Patrick Wolf (God)

The likeness is undeniable; they share the same mother. Or father, or whichever.

On another note, what the heckels? I just tried Google'ing some images, and this popped up. Possible THE randomest error message I've ever recieved:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

CATS? err what?

anyway, ciao ciao!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

because he's adorable, that's why.

No comments: