Sunday, June 28, 2009

I have in my possession

a Holga 120 CFN!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

only for the duration these school holidays but I've been reading various online snippets about it and its versatility and I'm SO EXCITED to start using it! I need to clean it a little bit, and stick batteries in it, and I'm sort of scared that I won't have enough $$ for film, but I really need to visit my best friend again and I'd love to get some photos up there and I'll hopefully be going to the Atherton Show, so.. hmm. I need another job.

Went out last night with Laura and Ellie, had fun, and don't feel hungover or sickly at all! I. am. happy.

Kayla and myself are planning a secret charade, I can't wait to get into it. SNEAKY CHILDREN!

I don't blog much anymore, but I haven't really been up to much. I'll try and be more interesting these holidays.

Speaking of which, have a lovely and safe holiday, my dear readers, and don't get yourself into too much trouble!

xx.

1 comment:

jeeessss said...

ATHERTON SHOOWW see you there man :D