Wednesday, June 10, 2009

peanut butter RESIN TIME!

I've been wanting to make resin necklaces for ages! That's actually how I found my job; I was looking for a place in Cairns that sells resin and I came across Cairns Craft Center, and though "you know, it wouldn't hurt to apply" :) but anyway, seeing as I work there and get a 20% discount, I bought some resin yesterday and JUST finished painting it onto two to-be-pendents. Here are the photos I used.

1.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

They'll be ready in about 5 hours, so I'll post some photos of the finish products then!

I'm thinking of making custom orders for people and selling them for $15, taking into consideration the price of the resin, the chain and the printer ink. Would you buy one?

I love making things!

No comments: