Sunday, June 21, 2009

Chantelle's new house!

Today, aside from filming only 4 shots of my short film I still haven't finished coz this kid didn't turn up, I went to visit Chantelle in her new house! It's very small but very cute, and her tv is massive, it's probably 1m high and 1.5m wide. She showed me EVERY SINGLE object in her kitchen; her 2 sandwhich makers (which both do exactly the same thing "but what if I want a round sandwhich, and what if I want a flat one?" hahah!), her Asian style plates and bowls and placemats and drink coasters, her cutting board, her drinks shelf, her fridge contents, etc. It was so cute though coz she was so excited hahah! Travis just sat on the couch playing PS3 and Xbox the whole time hahah. but I can't wait till I move out, I'm going to be exactly the same, all excited about plates and cutting boards and stuff.. but yeah, then I held her snake Sunshine, and it was slithering all over me, wrapped its tail around my necklace, tried to climb into my bag and did that cool attack poise thing where it's all like this:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

oh yeah, pink snake. anywhoo.

we watched this strange movie called Minghags, it's got Bam and The Dudesons in it, but I was falling asleep by the end of it coz I'd had about 5 hrs sleep since Friday. Then I got home and was locked out for 2 hrs coz my brother keeps the spare key in his school bag now, and my entire family was out fishing. FML.

ANYWAY Merlin is on in exactly 20 minutes! last week of school, so glad. me and Laura wanna have a goonfaced Scrabble fest, should be good fun :D

No comments: