Monday, June 29, 2009

my lazy Monday

I woke up at the unusually late time of 10:45am precisely, which is really odd seeing as my body clock is usually set to 7am. Anyway, mumma bear wanted to check out the renovated library in Brinsmead and hit a couple of op shops, so we set off. I hired out The Chasers season 1, two Xavier Rudd cds, Paramore's "The Final Riot", Angus and Julia Stone's "A Book Like This", a book about knitting with natural wools, and a tonne of cooking books. I'd really like to be that friend who is always cooking and never lets her friends get hungry. I think that's the sort of person I'd like to be. But yes, soon I will be the culinary master of sushimi, soy, salads, smoothies and soups! And I'll throw a dinner party and invite some lovely people around.

We went to St. Vinnies after that, and I found THE most awesome chopping board ever. It should make me sad that I've started my collecting of household items so soon, but I couldn't care less with this addition:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

70's BLISS!

I didn't find any clothes at that op shop, nor the one in Brinsmead Shopping Center, so we came home, I cooked up some lunch, made some tea and watched Chasers. And Good News Week is on tonight, so I'm in a faily content mood.

I hope you had a lovely day as well xx.

1 comment:

almightybeanchild said...

COOL CHOPPING BOARD

hahha