Wednesday, April 22, 2009

pretty schoolyard boy.

so there's this lovely boy that sits at my bus stop at school, and I think I like him a little bit. ever since I first saw him, and I don't even know why, but he reminded me of Jacob Black (not Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black) even though he doesn't look anything like him. his hair is like butterscotch and caramel mixed together, and his skin is this gorgeous honey colour, but his cheeks are always a little bit pink. despite this, I don't actually know how old he is and I'm fearing he MIGHT actually be the same age as my brother :| though he doesn't look it at all, he sits with some old friend's of Luke's when he used to go to my school. and.. I don't know his name, seeing as I've never spoken to him.

I guess I'm just going to have to keep admiring him from a distance, even if I DO feel slightly pedophile-ish and stalker-ish.

No comments: