Monday, April 27, 2009

it finally happened.

I HAVE A JOB!! admit it, we all thought it would never happen :P

so now I'm a casual at the Cairns Craft Center, earning between $16 and $18 p/hour, working 2 or 3 times a week. who's jealous :D

my boss is heaps cool as well! he's about late 60's and we were talking and he said "I'm getting a bit old to be doing so much crap around this shop. I already hire too many people but, well.. you show some promise. I've effed up before but I think you're going to be another Nomi."

Nomi is their best worker, I felt pretty happy about that :)

but yea, once I get some money into me, I'll probably be shouting everyone everything, so try not to use me too much hahah >_____<

atleast I can go to see movies in the cinema now :D

BY THE WAY!

I met my all time favourite artist in the entire world (no, not Michel Gondry; he's a film-maker). Her name is Kristin Tennyson, she makes the Doodlebags at KickARTS, and she's coming on art camp with us on Thursday :D

god, I'm on such a high right now!

No comments: