Thursday, April 16, 2009

a day in town with my mother and brother.

7:00am: woke up, had a shower, scoffed down breakfast and watched Smosh's 'Sex Ed' video with my brother.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

8:30am: got in the car and drove to Lane Orathadontics. Luke was getting his braces off today, so we dropped him off and went to Stocklands for a bit.
9:15am: bought a plain grey tee (for my tshirt transfer) and Twilight from Big W!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

now all I need is Eclipse, and I have the entire saga (L).
9:30am sat down and had a chai latte with mum at The Coffee Club.
10:00am: picked up Luke.
Luke: "without braces I look like a yeti. I had this dream once, and my mouth looks exactly like the monster in my dream.." hahah :P
10:10am: got back in the car and went over to Bunnings to pick up some potting mix, seedlings and some timber stainer for my new student desk for my room! I wanted to buy flowers but I didn't have any money..

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

but Luke found a hat he really liked;

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

11:30am: went over to Bazaar furniture coz mum wants to buy a sideboard with the $900 that we're getting from the government. if you don't know what a sideboard is, it's basically just a long table that you have in your dining room, and you put linen and tablecloths and placemats and casserol dishes and all that in it. I found a really awesome chair, but it didn't have a price tag on it :( I thought it'd be really great to have 6 of these, and use them as dining room chairs! what do you think;

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

12:30pm: we went over to Harvey Normans and while mum had a look for sideboards, me and Luke tested out couches. then we found the massage chairs! one was so rough, it felt like a hobbit was hidden inside and was bashing the crap out of my back. it was pretty brutal hahah so we got mum to have a go;

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

she didn't like it much either :D hahah!
1:15pm: started heading home, and got Maccas. the wall behind our booth was starting to trip me out after a while!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1:45pm: got home.

now I'm just sitting here, working on my tshirt design, and Myspacing a little.

1 comment:

almightybeanchild said...

Reminds me of my bonding days with my mother, bless her soul. I miss the ole sheila.

I miss bunnings, I miss my sibling rivalries.

I have only read the first two books of the twilight series and that was literally two years ago. It was nothing special when I read it. The movie is so cheesy, but I enjoyed it.

;)