Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I'm real shit at..

REMEMBERING TO WRITE ON HERE! SORRY!

so my last real post was during.. CGen? yeah. so CGen and Brisbane was FANTASTIC! I really should have written up up as soon as I got home so it was fresh in my mind.. our awards ceremony was on the last day of our trip and my beautiful friend Zoe came! it was great, I didn't realize how much I'd missed her, so we got a sweet Polaroid of us together, being gangster and all:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

and got a Polaroid of the CGen kids with Grant Marshal.. doing his trademark pose, ROCK WARRIORS! totally lame but also, totally kickass!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

going home was sad :( and I didn't even get to have another look at GOMA. stupid Tim Rogers distracting me!

anyway, I've been back home for around 3 weeks and so much stuff has happened since then!

I had a workshop on Sunday as part of the REACH art program, and the piece we created that day will be exhibitioned in the local indie hip art gallery in town, Crate59! it's at 7pm this Friday and local indie band The Medics are playing so all you local kids should come down and check out some sweet art created by other local teenragers.

THEN next Friday night is the opening of the Energy Art Exhibiton at the Tanks Art Center in Edge Hill. not sure what time it starts but my photos of Kayla in the dinosaur suit will be there so come along and make me feel loved :D

that's all I can really think/be bothered writing right now. plus, my neighbor has been making Chewbacca noises for the past 20 minutes and I can't concentrate on what I'm actually writing.

No comments: