Saturday, August 29, 2009

I finally uploaded those photos off my camera.

So seeing as I haven't written a lazyman blog in a while, I thought I would. I feel like rambling and saving it forever to the abyss of this interweb. Whoops, pretty sure I just broke the table..

One of my best friends got her P's about two weeks ago. During that first week, someone slams into the back of her car and knocks off her bumper. Not only did I used to work for the girl's mum and go to primary school with her, a girl I work with goes to uni with her. It's a small world. Anyway, we had to shove the bumper back on so we kicked it into place and shot to Nightowl. I told my friend to buy duct tape, but she bought brown sticky tape instead coz "it was cheaper." yeah, coz it's flimsy and crap. Anyway, I think it gives her car character. For now :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Usually, when I go to the local music gigs where my boyfriend's bands play, I like to take a lot of photos with friends. Not last weekend. This is the only photo I got:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Of Laura's hand, while she's telling me it's okay for us to sit in that seat on the bus coz pregnant women sit there and we could pass as pregnant. Thanks man.

So last Friday night it was mumma bear's birthday and we went out to dinner the Greek restaurant in town, Adelfia. The food was BRILLIANT, especially their lamb, and afterwards we got to smash the plates!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Went camera shopping with my friend on Thursday night. Don't you love how smart you feel when you point out a shop's spelling mistakes? Yessir, I'm onto you JB HIFI.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Also, I like the fact that McDonald's named a burger after one of my friends. Not only can I order a Prime Angus, I can also order a Mighty Angus. How you like them apples?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


No comments: