Thursday, August 6, 2009

Day Five!

TODAY, I MET TIM ROGERS.

yep, that's right. we were just walking through the GoMA (Gallery of Modern Art) gift shop today and I saw this guy looking at books in the corner, and I asked Liv "hoii, is that Tim Rogers" and her reply was "hmm no.. ye-no it's not.. OH MY GOD YES IT IS" so after I hyperventilated a bit, I went over and talked to him and he is seriously such a cool 'laxed guy, and we talked about film and how everyone is using all this fantastic new technology to re-create the look of old technology and how ironic that is, and I got an autograph and a photo, which I'll post on here once I get home and upload all my other photos. seriously, it made my year meeting him.

after that we went and watched another BIFF (Brisbane International Film Festival) film, this one was a German doco called Pool of Princesses and honestly.. I like docos with more of a storyline and a meaning.. Last night's movie Unmade Beds was AMAZING! seriously, it's in my top 5 I'd say. We saw that at The Regent cinema in town, and that place looked like a freaking cathedral inside! yeah, I took photos.

today we talked to some game developers from SEGA and this guy who creates mythical creatures for films, which was like a history lesson as well but I am really NOT good at drawing so I got a little bored after a while..

We're all trying to finish our vlogs again right now, hectic crazy madness! I really hope we get it done but the capturing of the footage is taking so long, it's ridiculous and I can't edit! Dinner is in 25 minutes. I hope we get this finished by tomorrow!

xx.

1 comment:

Gorga said...

ahah youre so cultured. and you seem to be having an equally cultured experience ;D weoo. thatd be cool to go to brissy twice, take those opportunities by the gonads. mm. imagery.

andd muahah yess i snagged me a male! hes all clean cut and wants to be an engineer, but hes freakin hilarious and lovely and slightly insane. its great =D.

and aw yay im flattered you liked my painting. that was like the only thing in art that my teacher has liked lol.

anywayss hope everythings going spectacularrr! cyaa