Monday, March 23, 2009

keeping true to posting my myspace bulletins on here

9:02pm.

"hello interspace wanderers :) how are we all tonight?

I'm really dying for a new default, who wants to get photos this weekend? everyone! Amity! group shot!

so I fiddled with my profile a little last night, blue soothes me, plus I'd had the pink for a while.

who else loves my profile song as much as I do? :) except for the screamy fangirls, that makes me a little sad.

so I went to yoga tonight with my mum and I am SO damn relaxed right now, I have NO desire to go and study for the math test I have tomorrow. no will at all. it's all about simple interest and home loans, and I've been SEMI listening this year so hopefully I'll pass :)

Danika made me a muffin today, it was my breakfast ^____^ thankyou buttermuffin xxxx.

sometimes I wish I could freeze time and run around and get everything done that I haven't managed to cram into the 24 hours the Earth gives us each day.

I saw Adrienne today. I think it's a Monday tradition now for me to go see her at TAFE after school :)

'jello, let's get some yellow jello and mellow.. we could be bedfellows.."

I've been reading Breaking Dawn again, and even though I hate it THE MOST out of the whole saga, it still gets me down about being so single and ffing hopeless. I guess I shouldn't really care that decent guys don't like me, but I do and I wish I wasn't so shallow :( I hate it.

3 weeks left until holidays, we should plan something :)

I'm going to apply at McCafe sometime this week and finally get my sorry a**e a job. I feel so shite when I don't have a dollar to my name.

I'm feeling kind of out of it (the yoga) and relaxed (the earl grey chilled tea) so feel free to talk to me about ANYTHING you like, I'm all ears!

have a lovely night xx."

No comments: