Tuesday, March 10, 2009

last Friday night was pretty good

I dragged my brother along, and we went in to see Mr.
Honeywill's (my photography teacher's) exhibition opening at the local gallery KickARTS and his photos were really great! If I can get some copies, I will post them on here.

Got home, watched a bit of Old School but fell asleep.

Then I had an entire weekend ahead of me to work on my art and ftv, and to neglect my history assignment.


I thought this cyclone was supposed to be getting closer, they were telling us to prepare on Saturday night but by Sunday morning there was no heavy wind OR rain. wtfark.


I hope to weather clears up soon so I can start filming my short film for ftv. Mrs. Williams has organized for some little kids from The Young Company (a Cairns acting school) to be in my film- how extremely excellent is that!? She's amazing, I love Mrs.
Williams :D

I love making films.

No comments: