Wednesday, March 11, 2009

why are all my days..

so lovely lately? today I rang up Leigh Boswell and we are OFFICIALLY! (unless it rains) starting filming my ftv short film this Saturday morning; excited!? well I am :)

ALSO my other short film (which is still in the planning stages), is getting promotion from across the OTHER SIDE OF THE COUNTRY! my lovely dear friends Whisperwolves have been telling kids about my film at their shows, and it doesn't even have a title yet! I'm so damn lucky to have them on board, please listen to their music, it's gorgeous.


Saturday afternoon I'll be catching a bus up to Atherton again and seeing Rikki! How I miss her already! I love Atherton, it's so much better than Cairns. I kind of want to move there next year..

Today my form/english teacher made a bet with me. He'll get all of his hair spray painted pink for Colour For A Cure, if I get mine done all blue. My hair is already quite red, so it'll go.. purple? I don't care, if I get to see the English Head of Department, a published author and all round respected man get his hair coloured hot pink, well that's something worth taking a photo of :)

No comments: