Friday, November 13, 2009

Ugly Girl.

100 Monkeys has to be one of the best experimental bands I've ever heard, and I absolutely love them. I know of them purely because Jackson Rathbone is the frontman, but I appreciate their music so so much, I wish they'd come to Australia to play a few shows. Plus, they're such crazy guys! Their new film clip for their song 'Ugly Girl' is FUNTASTIC! I've watched it so many times and still love it to death.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

reminds me of a cross between that Little Britain (I hate Little Britain, but this is just here for the reference's sake) guy and Jaime off Summer Heights High. Brilliant actor though, I must say :D

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

What a babe (L). 0:26 of the film clip makes me melt.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Jerad is such a cutie! I adore 1:12!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Ben G really does pull off that make up surprisingly well..

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

War paint? I totally dig Ben J's fancy moustache!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Didn't actually expect Uncle Larry to be in the music video.. Oh well, he's old school cool, with a sweet feather hat :D



or here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOPP3r3Ci2M

No comments: