Sunday, November 29, 2009

Christmas Party

A couple of nights ago was my work's Christmas Party and we had to buy a $3 present for the Secret Santa.. mine cost $4, but mother bear's present only cost $1.88 so I think her lack-of-present (it was a Kinder surprise) makes up for my over spending. I think it was well worth it though:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Adrian ended up getting it and he said he was going to use the eyes in one of his sock monster creations he's been working on. I must get my hands on one.. Anyway, he said he was going to sell them at MOFO, so if you live in Cairns you should go check them out (when they're actually in there, of course.. I'll let you know).

So I was super jealous, and I kind of want a pair of google glasses for myself. If you can't think of something to get me for Christmas, I would very much appreciate a $4 pair of google eyes.

Thanks :)

1 comment:

almightybeanchild said...

You look so different in your photo! DID you get a haircut?

ps. Keep it up with the resin necklaces, I'm starting a stall at Rusty's, I could sell shit for you