Friday, July 3, 2009

soy diet

Today is the start of my soy diet! I'm not going to be consuming any dairy, seeing as I'll be replacing it with soy alternatives. I've already tried soy yogurt (which actually isn't as bad as you'd think) and I pretty much grew up on soy milk, so it's not going to be too hard. I'm going to include a lot of lentils and beans into my meals, as well as a lot of green vegetables and rye bread.

I'm going out to dinner tonight, to the coffee-shop-during-the-day-Japanese-restaurant-at-night place called Yama :) it's in Edge Hill at, coincidentally, The Edge. I really hope they make some good sashimi! Plus, I get to wear my new dress, which is nice.

It feels like I haven't posted a video in a while, so here:



I've been reliving my awesome childhood for the past 3 days, it's great (L).

No comments: