Monday, July 6, 2009

Jacob Black on Urban Dictionary.

So as far as I'm concerned, I'm a bit of a sad person who spends unreasonable amounts of time searching up Twilight art on dA. I was looking through art of Jacob Black, and in the artists comments section, was a link to 'Jacob Black' on Urban Dictionary.com, and most of them said "sxc wherewolf hu luvs Bella but she luvs Edward (lyk, thuh hottizt vampyre evuh) an so he fawls in luv wit Renesmee insted" and crap like that, but there was one that stood out, and made me laugh for about 2 minutes straight:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"that asshole edward"

hahaha! some people are just so blunt.

1 comment:

Kim. :D said...

LOL.
See, with harry potter, you come home crying to him and he'll be all like,
'right. Where is the bastard?' And sharpen his wand, etc.
Edward though, you come home crying after being attacked and nearly raped by werewolves and he says:
'Okay. Where are they? I'll go sparkle at them for you!'