Sunday, October 18, 2009

it's the name.

I honestly think that different names create a certain type of person. see, all the Joshes I know are self-consumed morons, all the Jakes I know are really nice guys, and all the Lukes I know are idiotic show offs, driven for danger. eg: my brother. came off his bike today and ploughed face first into the ground. so, off to the ER he went!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Mother Mary, boys need to spend a little less time hurting themselves and a little more time doing all the chores I hate doing. then, the world would be a peaceful place, and our towels will remain free of bloodstains.

he's totally A-OK though, perfecto. I mean, apart from his face. they took x-rays and he hasn't damaged anything, apart from his dignity. he'll probably get more time off school, which he'll be pleased about.

let's give a round of applause for my brother Luke, who didn't wear his full faced helmet the day he decides to face-plant gravel.

gnarly trick, bro! sick!