Tuesday, May 19, 2009

what I did on my day off school.

so today, every single state school teacher decided to walk off the job, in a protest for higher wages; aka we got the day off school! me and Robert crusaded around town for the day, and took photos for your viewing pleasure :O

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"well alright, if you insist". yea, we have a few crazy drunks that live at the bus terminal in town. they leave their bottles everywhere.

we found this really amazing alleyway that must've been painted less than a week ago, it's so freakin' spectacular! I had to take some photos.. and have a little photoshoot :) here's a cute little turtle!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Robert likes to wear vests and run up walls in his spare time.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

and do handstands in dirty town alleyways.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

everybody jump now!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

it was hilarious trying to jump EXACTLY when the 10 second timer went off hahahah I did about 10 bunny hops just to make sure I was airbourne..

everybody was kung fu fighting!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

then we proceeded to walk around town, eat onigiri rolls for lunch, see Chantelle in Body Funk, watch Chelsea get her tattoo done, watch us some 'Masterchef Center Court', buy Scrubs Season 3 and a Kimya Dawson cd from JB HI-FI, get hug mauled by Adrienne, drink raspberry slushies, eat some more sushi, and battle the shite out of little punks at Guitar Hero in JB. I epic failed, but it was fun. this little kid kept saying "DO B.Y.O.B, IT'S THE HARDEST SONG EVURR!" and I was laughing while Robert vs'd him, and pwnd his butt. nah, he was a nice kid. oh, and we saw James and Naomi and themz.

I had to work afterwards, and I just re-priced paint. EPIC AWESOME! seriously, I love my job (L).

I hope they have more teacher's strikes soon.

No comments: