Saturday, May 9, 2009

The Adventures of the Veloca-Kayla!

As part of my school photography assignment, I made a dinosaur costume out of cardboard boxes and got my wonderful friend Kayla to wear it in various places. On Thursday night we went to our town's largest shopping center, Cairns Central, and took some photos. We got a lot of stares, points and 'what the..' faces. But what made us happiest was that we got a lot of smiles, giggles and waves. Little kids were our biggest fans. It made me feel so fantastic knowing that WE were the reason why people were smiling and happy, and laughing. I can't explain the feeling, but it's really nice. So I made Kayla walk around a lot, and we thought it'd be funny to order a 50c soft serve cone from McDonalds! that poor guy that served Kayla hahah:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

hahahah this photo reminds me of that scene in Eurotrip near the end with the guards and Scotty, and Cooper is eating the ice-cream. "have a very special day, for a very special little man.".

Well then we went into Coles for a bit, and we took some photos in the fruit and veg section, then we went to the meat section. I was taking some photos of Kayla holding up packages of meat, and I felt kind of bad for getting in people's way but they didn't seem to mind. ESPECIALLY THIS GUY! Alright, I was so focused on taking the photos that I didn't even see this happen, and didn't even know I had this photo until about an hour ago when I started editing them, but check this out:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

can't see it? CLOSE UP!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

WHAT THE HECK, WHO DOES THAT!? AHHAHAHAHAHAHA! god, I want to be that guy's friend. You can see the side of his face in a bigger version of the photo, and it's obvious that he's laughing hahah what a sneaky one!

So yes, I went through all the photos and chose a few favourites and edited them up. Here they are:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

to see bigger versions, visit my deviantart: http://littlebrittlebones.deviantart.com

No comments: