Tuesday, January 13, 2009

My New Project

I'm going to make a film! I don't yet know for sure if it's going to be a short film or what, but whenever I pick up my pen to start writing the script more, I think of more scenes and more things to happen, and it's all getting very extensive but also very exciting. I'm very excited! I can barely describe it. Here's a short and somewhat low-register version of the plot:

Tristan Tyne is a quiet highschool student, and his thoughts are as much a part of the film as Tristan himself. Tristan is also somewhat of a follower of his best friend Alex Crow. Desperate to make the most of their last weekend left of Christmas holidays, Alex convinces Tristan to come to a party with him. For the first time, he experiences drugs and alcohol, and his mind and thoughts are quickly lost as he loses sobriety. After the party, Alex takes his friend home, and puts him to bed. Tristan wakes up, and his mind is back. He gets dressed for school, has breakfast, then gets on his bike and rides down the road- going back to school.

I've been updating progress through bulletins on Myspace, when really, I should be writing an online diary on here. I'm going to do that from now on.

But through my bulletin postings, I've gotten a fair few responses from people who're interested in playing characters, which is fantastic! I still haven't found a lead though, and won't rest until I find someone who suits the role, and not just any old last resort.

Once again, I'm very excited!

xx.

No comments: