Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Today, I discovered the magic of Cash Converters. They have a massive stack of dvds, and most of them are only $5! I'm well reputed for buying things for cheap, but we all live in an economically unstable world, and I'm just doing what I can to get by. That includes buying Blades of Glory for, a glorious, $5!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

happy days, that movie cracks me up :D

"Night time is a dark time for me.."
"It's dark for everyone moron!"
"Not for Alaskans or dudes with night-vision goggles!"

I also discovered that the book store opposite my work takes over50% off a book's price if you exchange it with one of your own. guess who's going to dump all her cheap Babysitter's Club books there, in exchange for the sweet, SWEET collection of Goosebumps and Darren Shan books. again, EXCITED!

ps; my school holidays have been very uneventful, what with me working near every day. I'm a very anti-social person.

No comments: