Friday, February 20, 2009

I've decided to start posting my Myspace bulletins on here

That way, you'll be guaranteed of a couple of posts per day :)

imarge!

"I got my film developed today of our school trip to Rusty's Markets :) a couple have some light streaks and overall they're not fantastic quality, but I think that's exactly what I needed for my art piece! now all I have to do is hole punch the corners and turn it into a book, and put it somewhere inside my cardboard 1 person cinema :D

then tomorrow I'm meeting with my friend Jess and her little bub to take some photos of them ^_________^ I can't wait! then I'll be going to Natalie's bbq in the afternoon, only I won't take my togs and swim. I'll spare everyone the painful sight of that.


BUT I HAVE AN ART, FTV AND ENGLISH ASSIGNMENT ALL DUE ON MONDAY OMGOSH OVERLOAD!

I saw Molly today in Smithfield, my day was instantly brightened :) I guess I don't realise how much I miss people until I see them again..

my phone is still a deadbeat, so sorry I can't reply texts :( just myspace me if it's urgent (Y).


if you've managed to read through all of this, you should comment me! obviously you like me enough to read this far, so I think it's well deserved.


I bought frankie today, I guess that's the reason for my lovely nostalgic mood.


xx."

here's another:

"Whitley, he's so amazingly beautiful, in his musical craftsmanship.
I can't help but fall utterly in love with every single one of his songs:

http://profile. myspace. com/index. cfm?fuseaction=user. viewProfile&friendID=96467720"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just so you know, I check and read this everyday:) You're one of my bestfriends and I miss you so much.

dana rae. said...

Kellehh
Ah
I Want To SUBSCRIBE To Your Blog
=(
But I Cant Find The Link DANGIT
Your Blog Is So Wistful And Fun =)